from Holy Love:
"I am your Jesus, born Incarnate. It is My desire this Holy Thursday night to give to the world lessons on the Way of the Cross. I suffered for all sins and for specific sins at each station. Listen."
1) "The first station commemorates My condemnation to death. I suffered for all who are condemned falsely and all who are unrepentant."
2) "The second station represents My acceptance of My Cross. How many refuse despite all their sins to carry their cross."
3) "The third station is My first fall. So many slip into sin and become discouraged by one fall."
4) "The fourth station commemorates My encounter with My Mother. How often souls have the opportunity to console those in need but never do it."
5) "The fifth station represents Simon's reluctance to assist Me. So many souls desire to be close to Me but try to do so without carrying their cross."
6) "The sixth station remembers Veronica wiping My Face. Think how she had to die to herself, setting aside her own safety and welfare in order to comfort Me. Be self-effacing."
7) "This station represents another fall. Do not fall into sinful habits."
8) "The eighth station remembers My consoling the women of Jerusalem. Allow Me to be your consolation when others fail you."
9) "The ninth station recalls another fall. Search your hearts and overcome recurrent sinful patterns."
10) "The tenth station recalls how I was stripped of My Garments. Strip your hearts of all vanity."
11) "The eleventh station recalls how I was nailed to the cross. It was My Father's Will that held Me to the cross though the nails pierced My Flesh. Be devoted to the Will of My Father."
12) "The twelfth station commemorates My Death. Do not worship this life which is passing. Let your hearts ascend to Heaven."
13) "The thirteenth station sees Me taken down from the cross. This death of Mine was a victory in disguise. How many do not see the disguises Satan wears?"
14) "The fourteenth station - I am laid to rest in the sepulcher. Do not rest in doing good and opposing evil until it is time for your eternal rest. So many waste precious moments given to them to earn their salvation."